Monday, March 2, 2009

The Computer

I've been tagged by my friend, Dayna, to show all of you what our computer work space looks like... as it is. I seriously considered just ignoring this tag because I am not proud of how cluttered the room is. We have to put our computer in our bedroom because of lack of space in the rest of the house. This doesn't exactly provide a romantic setting, but we're willing to deal with it for a while. We're thankful we at least have a large bedroom so there is a place for the computer. It also helps to keep little Grant's curious hands away, as this is not the room where he spends most of his time. (I'm glad I made the bed this morning:).
I'm supposed to pass this tag along, so I'm going to tag Katie, Amy and Janna.

2 comments:

daynagonzalez said...

Thanks for playing~ :o)

Janna said...

Great. :)

Well, the camera's battery needs to be charged, and I don't know where the charger is, so I guess I'm going to have clean up the computer work space trying to find it... :)

I'll post a picture when I can.

Janna