Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Park Pictures

Every Fall I try to take some pictures of Brendan that I can pass out to relatives. This time I also included Grant. We went to a park near the river, and I tried to capture Grant while he was on the move constantly. Brendan doesn't move around like he used to, but with the 3 second delay on the camera, he has a hard time keeping his eyes on the camera for each picture. Thank goodness for digital cameras that allow you to delete pictures without developing them. I probably took over 100 pictures, and got a handful of good ones. Here are a few of them.




1 comment:

Amy Tol said...

Cute pictures Megan! Boy do I identify with taking 100 pictures just for a few good ones. I just went through the same thing with Noah in September. Ironically, the pictures my mom ended up choosing were just some random snapshots we took for two minutes while apple-picking... go figure. :) Hope you guys are doing well.